NewsCause of fatal fire was electrical SHARE ON: Patrick Grapes, staff Thursday, Feb. 8th, 2018 An image of the fire sent in by a caller.CAMPBELL RIVER, B.C- Investigators believe electrical space heaters are to blame for a fatal fire south of Campbell River.The blaze broke out yesterday morning in the Glen Alder RV Park on Highway 19A. When crews arrived the building was completely engulfed in flames.The RCMP says the victim was a 79-year-old Campbell River man, but that his name is being withheld at this time. Attempts to revive the man at the scene were unsuccessful. He was the fire’s only victim.The RCMP says the fire is not suspicious and the B.C. Coroner’s Service has taken over the investigation.