Fire damages Too Good To Be Threw Thrift Shop
Image of smoke coming from the store, courtesy of Susan Harrison.
COURTENAY, B.C- A downtown thrift shop in Courtenay appears to have suffered damages from a late-night fire.
Firefighters appear to have responded to the incident at Too Good To Be Threw around 1:00 a.m., with flames and smoke eventually reported inside the business.
Damage is also believed to have spread to other businesses in the same building complex, though it is less severe.
The fire was eventually brought under control, though interior damage is expected.
Official information on the cause and starting point for the fire is not available as of this publication. The MyComoxValleyNow.com newsroom will be reaching out to the Courtenay fire department for comment.