Investigators are looking for what sparked a house fire in Cumberland this weekend.
It broke out around 1 AM on Saturday morning at a home in the 3000 block of Fraser Road.
Fire Chief Mike Williamson says it appears to have started near the chimney. Williamson says all 5 occupants and the family dog got out safely.
Williamson says an assessment will need to be done to determine if they’ll also be assessing to determine if the structure can be repaired or if it will be a write-off.
- Advertisement -