Emergency crews tackle gas leak in Comox
Emergency crews - including Comox Fire, responded to a gas leak this morning on Manor Drive
Emergency crews worked together this morning in responding to a gas leak in Comox.
Comox Fire Chief Gord Schreiner says the leak happened outside an apartment building on Manor Drive, close to St. Joseph’s Hospital.
Schreiner notes the leak did not affect the hospital building.
Schreiner notes the residents in the building were not evacuated, but were instead protected in place – with the building being pressurized with fresh air.
Fortis BC and the Comox Valley RCMP assisted on scene this morning.