Sixth Comox Valley school added to Island Healths’ exposure list
Highland Secondary School. (Supplied by Comox Valley Schools)
The Comox Valley now has six schools under the Island Health school exposure list, the most on Vancouver Island.
Highland Secondary School, located in Comox was put on the list Sunday, February 28th.
The health authority says the exposure took place sometime between February 22nd and 23rd.
Island Health says if you have not been contacted directly by public health, then your child most likely did not have a high-risk exposure and they should continue to attend school if they do not have any symptoms.
This is the sixth exposure recorded in the Comox Valley over the last week and a half.
The current list includes:
- Highland Secondary School, Comox on Feb 22nd and 23rd
- Aspen Park Elementary School, Comox, Feb 22
- école Au-cœur-de-l’île, Comox, Feb 16th and 17th
- Glacier View Secondary, Courtenay, Feb 17, 18
- Queneesh Elementary, Courtneay, Feb 17th
- George P. Vanier Secondary, Courtenay, Feb 16th, 17th, 19th
To view the list of all schools currently under the Island Health exposure list, visit Island Health’s website.